Send your CV to email@example.com
- Exercise discipline and ensure consistency in identifying and navigating trading risks and opportunities.
- Ability to simulate trade ideas and do scenario analysis.
- Quick and decisive thinking and the ability to perform and thrive in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Familiar with programming language such as MQL5, Python. C++ is an advantage but not a compulsory requirement.
- We offer competitive compensation for our full time traders, as well as a profit-sharing scheme.
If you think you have what it takes in learning to become a successful trader, then we want YOU to join our ever-growing team.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org